Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wonderland Revisited

Wonderland calls me for another visit
So back I'm going to go
There is more to explore, I'm a good critic
This time I have her under strobe light glow

The way the light hits her is breath taking
The way the light shadows her curves
Her curves are looking for the light, waiting
It's like when the light isn't on her it gets on her nerves

After a while the glow in her eyes is brighter than the light
her smile gives radiance
A wink and a smirk of the lip could turn day to night
And to understand that power takes patience

Her voice is that of Angelic hymns
Sound comes across her lips like a breeze off the ocean
Her tear drops are like gems
And her breath is a love potion

Her skin has upkeep by the hour
Years have passed but she hasn't aged
Only described by heavenly power
Beauty never stops even after years turn the page

It seems every time I come to Wonderland I find something new
I fall in love all over again the moment I arrive
I don't know how she does what she do
All I know is Wonderland takes me above the skies

1 comment: