Monday, July 20, 2009

Different

She’s so contrary to popular belief
You wouldn’t want to give up on her lease
Her name even tastes different when spoken off the tongue
She gives my favorite food a run
And there’s no intention for a pun
This is “real talk” even though cliché
My ears are on the look out for any thing she may say
I say contrary because she’s beautiful but her mind shines
She stands tall as pines
And she’s all m…
Well maybe not
But I would like her to be the main character in my plot
My story
She can be my Robert Horry
People fear words like different, strong willed, independent
But of royalty we’re all descendent
She’s different, not compared to the latest video
When seen out, people don’t go “here we go”
Here we go with the same ‘ol mini dress
Same ‘ol shirt reveling a well lotion chest
She’s a beautiful lady with curves none the less
But she doesn’t have to show her butt or breasts
She’s so different
Complex even, meaning it takes time to understand her
She’s not simple, making guys uneasy or unsure
But that’s what I like about this lady
…even if she’s not meant for me
Just to know she’s out there is great
And just because she’s different doesn’t make her fake
She’s just different

No comments:

Post a Comment