Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sneaking

Tip toeing in my socks
As not to disturb rocks
She is sleeping so peacefully
This won't be done easily
I move in, hand out waiting for a scream
To my surprise she wakes and hugs me
Finger over my mouth, shhh
Let's head down south
She agrees and we flee
We're lover birds to be
We're playing around the stars
In the distance we can see Mars
We have a quick bite to eat on the Moon
I say baby you have to return soon
Sad look comes over her and she doesn't want to go
But I promise her I'll be back tomorrow
For now let's enjoy each other
Quick nap on a cloud together
Man it feels like forever
My watch sounds as the sun peaks
And to her I softly speak
Its time my love
We blow kisses and she rises above
To keep our secret she puts back on her halo
As I return to Earth through a rainbow
I'm her dough and she is my leaven
So I'm sad until I again sneak my Angel out of Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment