Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Right Now...

Well.. Right now, as usual, I'm writing everyday. I got soo many poems and I want to just put them out there! But I'm trying to be cool and put em out there in a timely fashion. Still got my book coming next year.. 2 books rather ;). And of course a little surprise, hopefully before this year is out.

All I do is write and I hate for poems to sit around, but I want to save most of the poems for books. So when people read, they are reading what they haven't read before. So I'm in a little bind. My book Reality Dreaming is suppose to come out next year, but I was done w/ it pretty much before the summer started. So I'll have a few books just sitting, waiting to be released lol. Guess that can't be too bad lol.

But that's pretty much where I am now. Still writing and still grinding. Keeping an eye on my partners (check my followers); making sure I'm not slipping.

Ohh, before I forget.. I'm working on an audio book type project. I'll probably combine my first two books (A Walk Through My Mind, Journey). Take my favorite/best ones from those books and put em together. Or I may do a "mixtape." Getting new material on there to get people ready for the up coming books..... Y'all stay posted!!!

Peace and Love.. Be Safe
DenPoet, MarcManArts

1 comment:

  1. Very cool and excited ideas you got there. stay on the grind bro.

    ReplyDelete