Monday, September 28, 2009

Ms. Lady

Ms. Lady

Hey how ya doing Ms. Lady?
Now I’m not trying to come off too crazy
But I just wanted to know your name
My name is Dennis and I’m not trying to run no game
It may seem forward but I had to get to know you
I hope me coming off like this won’t throw you?
I’m just trying something new
They say if you want something, go for it
Got to at least give myself a chance to make it
I’m a man yes
But not like the rest
I am genuinely interested in you
What you’re about and how the day you got through
Yes yes it’s true
I mean I hope I come off real and charming
Because if not, your “typical” guy alarm would ring
I’m not gone ask for your number, just name
And I would hope you would ask the same
So I didn’t mean to bother you, well I did
You may think most men are dogs or pigs
But I hope you give me a chance
Is that maybe? With a smile and glance
Well maybe I’ll see you around Ms. Lady

1 comment:

  1. Nice one Den..I aint even know you had I new one here..Very nice.

    ReplyDelete