Friday, September 11, 2009

>>>New Poem<<<

Type of Love

I need the type of love to sweep me off my feet
The type of love to make my knees weak
I need the type of love that leaves no doubt
The type of love I want to die for, just to tell Jesus about
I want the type of love that I have in my dreams
That type of love I could transfer to reality
I need the type of love where I start smiling at the thought of her smile
The type of love that would drive cupid wild
I need that love best friends share
Long love, that lasts longer than a flare
I want a love that I can’t explain nor comprehend
The type of love that makes my mind bend
I want that love that’s not gone bail in tough times
The type of love I have to put in my rhymes
That type of love where I ask if I deserve her
And she responds do I deserve you sir
I want the type of love that has my head to the sky and feet on the ground
The type that’s talked about around town
Hopefully she's reading this and looking for my type of love

1 comment:

  1. Awh, so nice of you to write a poem for me lol jp. Nice stuff bro as usual. Keep doing you. Im loving these emotional poems. ;)

    ReplyDelete