Thursday, September 17, 2009

>>>NEW POEM<<<

Bleeding Paper

I put my finger to paper and start to write
I write and write and write
Non stop I just write
I write about wrong and right
I write about a mans plight
About a woman’s fight
I write and I don’t let up
I write til the blood from the page fills a cup
I write til my passion over flows
I write and write til my pages fill up bowls
I write for all the average joes
‘Cause that’s all I am, a regular pro
I write write write write write
I write about feelings and emotion
About love lost and the sunset over the ocean
It gets easier but the pain never leaves
It gets inside you and starts to breathe
So, I write about it
The whys, the nots, buts and ifs
Whether good or bad…
I write write write til the paper bleeds
…And you see the real me

No comments:

Post a Comment