Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lab 2

This is just another night in the lab...

6 a.m. in the lab
Looking for some inspiration to grab
iPod won’t do it
TV won’t do it
Again I’m going through it
Mad tired, eyes red
Scratching my head
About to scratch a bald spot
So this is what they call writers block
Then a man is here
Out of no where
He says the doctor will see you now
I’m going crazy; wipe my face with a towel
But the man is still pointing toward a light
And it grows in height
It consumes me and takes up space
Then I see his face
Doctor King, it’s an honor to be…
He said listen to me
Suddenly the ideas start to flow
I got that Bruce Lee Roy glow
Social, life, love, and all that’s with in
I’m swimming deep with out fins
I got poems to fill up bins
Inspiration I was able to grab
Just another night in the lab

1 comment: