Friday, March 19, 2010

Pain Pen

Pain Pen

Drown it all in the pen
Only linking to the Dark Knight is my skin
But no Biggie here
No Suicidal Thoughts here
Though I do feel fear
I get through it like leggings that are shear
Instead of myself, I drown it in the pen
I try to let go like in the wind
And I try and play it like I’m fine
So being a smart reader you know I vomit through my pen
All the ifs and buts out my pen
Like when she said we’re at our end
That battle I didn’t win
Or when he left to be with the Lord
Inside me that struck an emotional cord
From my eyes tears poured
Since then, no more tears
I’m drunk off pain, no more beers
Eyes so swollen I see with my ears
And I talk through my pain pen
If you only knew how hard it’s been
How many relationships that fell through
How many situations I couldn’t commit to
What took me so long to graduate?
More ammo for the pen
Why do certain type chicks to me gravitate?
More ammo for the pen
Life troubles like everyone else
But they’re not me, so not like everyone else
It ain’t always about a win
But so I don’t go crazy, I use my pain pen

1 comment: