Saturday, March 20, 2010

If We Never Again

If we never love again
Know love was our friend
We've never really loved
But the feeling was still that there of
If we never get to have that true love experience
I was ready to give you my heart wrapped in shear tents
You could see most of it, but from an angle some was invisible
I gave to you to unwrap and make it visible
If we never get to love, hug or kiss
Just know that love will never be missed
For I will never let it go or dissipate
The excitement of the possibility gets me to hyperventilate
But if we never get to love and you're forever the one that slipped away
Well I don't know really what to say
I should probably be blamed for the confusion
But I'm a student forever learning in loves institution
I have my good and bad days
My I'm not good enough for her ways
And really to love again we must have loved at a previous time
We haven't, but then again we have in our minds
We've stepped foot over that line
But... In the end...
If we, never love again
I'll toss that love in Gods open hand
Maybe He'll send it back with a plan
If... Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment