Monday, June 8, 2009

With a Pen

It’s hard for me to tell you how I feel
I fumble like a running back who can’t close the deal
Lucky for me I got a Roethlisberger to save me
Another way to express what’s inside me
See, I’m better with a pen
Game on the line that’s my win
I can construct a complete and flowing thought wave
And now it’s my pen my thoughts crave
I don’t even try and mumble, I go straight to my pen
So then
My thoughts come out controlled and tamed
Focused and aimed
Snapped and framed
So when I don’t say much I’m collecting my words
All my adjectives and verbs
Pooling them together to try and make an intelligent statement
After all I am a gent
I’m not as crazy as Rain Man, but I see the comparison
It’s a big play and I’m not trying to be Rodney Harrison
So be patient… I’m better with a pen

1 comment:

  1. VERY NICE BRO! U getting so deep into ur writing now. im loving it.

    ReplyDelete