Monday, June 15, 2009

More?

Let’s start with a simple question shall we
How great do you think we could be?
I think we could be really marvelous
Lack of love would starve us
But I see my future in your eyes
I don’t care about the what ifs and whys
As long as we keep it real and no lies
I mean we’re friends but why can’t we be more?
Why can’t we just let emotions pore?
Stop worrying about what people say and think
Stop worrying about what happens when you blink
As long as your head is above water, you won’t sink
And you mean too much to me to let you sink
Once again…
Why can’t we be more than friends?
All I want is a chance
Your life I want to enhance
I don’t know if it’ll last a lifetime
Or be as short as this rhyme
But that’s a small risk great reward option
So what’s up baby, let’s get it poppin’
Not to sound arrogant, but I want to show you a real man
Someone who is not afraid to hold your hand
I’m tried of going through these flings
I want the woman who invades my dreams
Let me see that grin
Why can’t we be more than friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment