Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Different Me

I'm seeing the change in me
The change others can't see
Well, they think they can
But as a man said, I've worked too hard not to change
Can't stay in the childish range
Gotta grow up and explore
And in doing you open up a new door
Or doors
Inside waging wars
Trying to figure what type man I'll be
Trying to find the real me
Looking for balance within
And looking away from her heels and grin
Temptation, so wrong its right
Specially at the height I like
A gentleman is for certain, but what's under the umbrella?
What makes me that type of fella?
There's a different me on the rise molded by failures mistakes and pain
Trying to wipe clean, where's the Gain?
As a person grows they can't stay the same
There's new situations to react too
New angles to view
Different shades of blue
If you're caught up in my changes accept my apology
I am only following my heart, logically
And, well, you know how hard that is

No comments:

Post a Comment