Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lonely Bed

Lonely Bed

It’s crazy not to wake up next to you
Forever left our lips, who knew?
I stare at this bed for the last time
Don’t know what to say, speechless like a mime
Covers made up so neat, you liked that
Now I can’t recognize it, like losing fat
Remember our 1st time in that bed
I lay in your arms while you rubbed my head
These were the best times we had
Never together in that bed were we mad
Memories people wouldn’t believe
Couples + bed = sex is what’s perceived
But we changed the rules of what’s expected
We would go just to lie together when things got reckless
I’m going to miss picking your brain
Or how you always stole the covers on nights when there was rain
It’s now a lonely bed
Complete with two, but now only has one head

No comments:

Post a Comment