Sunday, November 29, 2009

What We Talkin' Bout??



Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I sure did. I'm thankful for the many.. or the few, that take time out to read my blogs, my poetry.. I'm also thankful for those who have read one of my poems or books and have enjoyed them. I hope my words help and inspire those who read. Thanks!!

Just an update for y'all... Still working on a group project that I'm extra excited about! We are very close to bringing that out and giving the world our story. I'm working with some talented people and we hope you all will enjoy!

I've made a few changes on my solo projects. I've decided to put out my poetry book Created to Love before Reality Dreaming. (Scroll down to one of my earlier posts to see more about Created to Love) I've done this to kind of give each project the space it needs and not crowd the release of the projects. Created to Love will come out in February (not on Valentines Day) and is a little different look on love.

Reality Dreaming is still coming but the first few months of 2010 will be packed. So I'm thinking of the summer of 2010 to release Reality Dreaming, which is already done.

I can't wait to put these poetry books out, but I got to show a little patience lol... hopefully y'all can too. Stayed tuned my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment