Tuesday, August 25, 2009

At The Moment...

Well at the moment, nothing has really changed. Still writing everyday and trying to make my books the best I can.

Something that may be new or of interest is I've picked a timeline for my next 2 books. Mid January for Reality Dreaming and around Valentines Day for Created to Love, the official version.

I'm also working with my baby brother on his very own book. He wants to call it Poetry & Word Searches. I'm pretty excited about that and so his he. He likes to talk so putting his words on paper wouldn't be that hard. We're looking at his birthday in March for a release.

Poetry and word searches may seem like an odd combo, but it's what he wants and I think it's a book idea. It's different and creative. More than that, it's his very own. All I'm doing is fueling his creativity. I don't want to get in the way with my own ideas or stunt his growth so to speak. In a few days or weeks I may post something of his. Be on the look out!

Be safe and blessed
DenPoet, MarcManArts

No comments:

Post a Comment