Sunday, March 29, 2009

Good Day in Sports

I just got done watching the Cavs come back and smash the Mavs and then Tiger went to work and won Bay Hill again, on his third event back. As a sports fan it doesn't get better than that. Oh, not to mention the college games...

The Cavs started off slowly but picked it up and LeBron once again had a crazy dunk that no one wanted to challenge. But this dude for the Mavs, #1, may have had the dunk of the game... He tip dunked on Andy's back and rode him to the ground like a cowboy!!!! Oh it was crazy, but Andy had the last laugh with the win. Cavs are playing very good basketball right now and have what it takes to win it all! Go Cavs!

Tiger.. Tiger.. Tiger.. what else can you say? Tiger is the best in the world because he putts the best. In his first two touneys he wasn't putting as well so he was struggling a little. But the putts he made today may have been more amazing then some of the shots. Tiger is a true entertainer leaving me and my family at the edge of our seats as we watched. As the round went on, me and my brother agreed the "Tiger factor" was taking affect. O'hair was dropping shots and looking a little rattled. When it came to the last couple of holes, I knew Tiger was making those putts.

My team UNC is still alive, but I didn't have MSU (team I wanted to win) beating L'ville. Great surprise thought. Both teams really dominated the games and I'm happy to see two of my favorite college teams and programs move on. UNC all the way!
Great day in sports

1 comment:

  1. Yeah whats going on with the Cavs though lost to the Wizards and then got spanked by the Magic..Not a good look Cavs no time to give up now. As Cleveland sports team Fan I cannot expect them to do anything good..But if the Cavs can pull off the Championship then I will be surprised..Real Talk..You remember how the Indians choked right?

    ReplyDelete