Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Struggle - Never Hurt Again

I promised I'd never hurt again, I felt that pain
And I never wanted to feel the same
So I locked it all up, my feelings my dreams my heart
If there's no wall to crumble how can things fall apart?
Right?
I'll never feel that hurt
So I'm a zombie, yea that'll work
Living for just the basic needs in life
When a problem arises I don't need to fight
Because the outcome doesn't matter
I don't want to fall so I stay off the ladder
I promised myself, so I make no long turn commitments
Losing out on a relationship, that pain is expensive
So if you need a care, sorry I aint got it
I'm all out of it
My expenses are greater than my revenue and that equals no profit
If life is about risks, well I'm out that game
I'm taking no risk that'll hurt me, that's my aim
Hey I don't hide it so I apologize if the feelings are one way
After he passed I made a promise to myself that day
I'll never feel that pain again

No comments:

Post a Comment