Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Can't Tell Her

I Can’t Tell Her

I told her I loved her back
But in my mind I say more than that
Sometimes I see an opening for a stronger convo
But I can’t do that though
I mean, I think I can’t
Man, I hope my feelings don’t betray me
I’m so in love with she
Well in love enough to start that process
We could go away and start our own nest
But that’s forward thinking
And I am only blinking
I wonder if I ever cross her mind
That would be something great to find
Dudes don’t treat her the right way
When she’s down they don’t know what to say
She knows the type of guy I am
Us hooking up would be a slam
I want to but I can’t share the truth in my heart
I’m not sure in her current situation she’ll depart
But I can dream right?
If she offers, for her love I’ll fight
However, until I tell her it’s a dreaming reality
…but tell her I can’t

No comments:

Post a Comment